terça-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2008

...


Well, last night I did everything except ironing. I was really tired and sleepy. But a funny thing happened though. While I was cleaning the kitchen I saw the kids taking toys to the new "play room". So when I finished everything there, and I went to the living room, I just stared. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing! It was starting to happen! The toys chest that used to be living in the living room was no longer there, as well as lots of toys that were scattered all over the floor!! YUPIIIIII!!!!! There are still toys and books on the coffee table and on the sofas, but never mind those, the floor is free of toys!!!! Oh yes, you can call me crazy, but ever since the twins were born (4 years ago) that the living room was never clear of toys, and as the twins grew up, the toys multiplied every year... The kids are really happy and excited about the "new" play room so they asked daddy if he could help them take the toys there so they could play a little last night. And before they went to bed, they PUT AWAY ALL THE TOYS!!!!!
Oooh, I don't know about you but Yes, I'm Happy!!

Sem comentários:

Printfriendly