terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

I'm back...

... with lots to do! Yes... I always have a lot to do... and not much time to do it...
Anyway, I'm in a good mood today! And being in a good mood means doing lots of things!


Meanwhile, let me tell you what I've been doing these past weeks:
- I learned how to knit ( I started two scarves, but I'll have to buy more yarn to finish them! lol)
- I finished reading "The lucky one" by Nicholas Sparks; read "Second honeymoon" by Joanna Trollope; started yesterday "The rescue" by Nicholas Sparks.
- Last week I started to take the "miracle pills" that will help me stop smoking. And I feel good!!


Tonight, at home:
- Clean, clean, clean! The house needs a good clean.
- Wash one load of laundry
- Empty the dishwasher
- Clean main bathroom
Have a great week!

1 comentário:

Lara disse...

I'm glad you're back!!!

Printfriendly